The Student Room Group

Quality vs quantity in online dating for guys

Generally for guys in online dating, is it better to talk to a few girls at a time even if it’s sporadic conversation and have 1 date planned at any one time or get and talk to as many matches as possible and arrange as many dates as possible?
Original post by Anonymous
Generally for guys in online dating, is it better to talk to a few girls at a time even if it’s sporadic conversation and have 1 date planned at any one time or get and talk to as many matches as possible and arrange as many dates as possible?

Go with quantity first. Once you have a strong connection with one person then focus on her.
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Go with quantity first. Once you have a strong connection with one person then focus on her.

Hard to do that when you have so many and get lost between them though. And then you get burnt out.
Original post by Anonymous
Hard to do that when you have so many and get lost between them though. And then you get burnt out.

That’s true. But it would be difficult for you to spend so much time, effort and resources on one option then lose her because she did not fancy you.
Reply 4
It's better to not use dating apps and meet people in real life...
Original post by Surnia
It's better to not use dating apps and meet people in real life...

I agree, but some lads struggle as young women could call them creepy or weird.
Reply 6
Original post by Wired_1800
I agree, but some lads struggle as young women could call them creepy or weird.

He's got to interact with women in real life at some point, instead of all this boring messaging stuff on apps. You pick your audience...
Original post by Surnia
He's got to interact with women in real life at some point, instead of all this boring messaging stuff on apps. You pick your audience...

That’s very true. I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending