The Student Room Group

Missed my firm choice and dont know if I want to go to my insurance

Hey,
I applied to university for 2023 entry and my firm choice was Bath for mechanical and electrical engineering. The grade offers were A*AB and I received A*BB. i needed an A in physics and was just a few marks off!

My insurance is Exeter mechanical engineering and I'm not sure whether I want to take the offer. Have checked the uni guide and guardian rankings to see where it is and it seems to ahve jumped up quite a few places.

Anyone have any experience with Exeter's engineering courses and how they good they are. Or any advice would be very helpful!

thanks in advance x
Is it worth getting a remark? Looking at the complete university guide and there is not much difference.
Exeter is a very decent uni how hyped up are you for Bath?

A (priority) review of marking could be worth doing, but equally there's not much to choose between the two institutions generally speaking up to you if it's worth the money/risk!
Original post by HClarkson05
Hey,
I applied to university for 2023 entry and my firm choice was Bath for mechanical and electrical engineering. The grade offers were A*AB and I received A*BB. i needed an A in physics and was just a few marks off!

My insurance is Exeter mechanical engineering and I'm not sure whether I want to take the offer. Have checked the uni guide and guardian rankings to see where it is and it seems to ahve jumped up quite a few places.

Anyone have any experience with Exeter's engineering courses and how they good they are. Or any advice would be very helpful!

thanks in advance x

I would take Exeter. An excellent university. The longer you wait the more difficult it will be tto get accommodation in either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending