The Student Room Group

Ucat help!!

hi guys, i have my ucat exam in about 10 days and i've done two mocks and have gotten below 2500 in both. im aiming for around 2700.
For each section on medify, which would you say are most similar to the actual exam in terms of difficultness and which are most different.

Thank you!
Original post by hqlema
hi guys, i have my ucat exam in about 10 days and i've done two mocks and have gotten below 2500 in both. im aiming for around 2700.
For each section on medify, which would you say are most similar to the actual exam in terms of difficultness and which are most different.

Thank you!

Hello there :hello:
I've popped your thread into the medicine forum so the gurus there can help you out :smile:
Best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
Original post by hqlema

Thank you!

go on the UCAT 2024 thread and post there
Original post by hqlema

Thank you!

Just going to direct you to this thread as we've had a couple comparisons on there that would help you:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7328835

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending