The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accommodation Offer - Lafrowda Block MA

Just accepted my offer of accommodation to Lawfrowda (which I've heard many good things about) and I'm very excited to get to know anyone in the same block, or even just nearby! Bit anxious, but also happy to get to know some fresh faces, if you wanna chat I'd love to hear from anyone else who's in the same accommodation and get to know you before freshers (would also love to hear about plans for food, god knows how I'm gonna live a year cooking my own food). Good luck to everyone, and I hope you all got your desired places! :smile:
Reply 1
Which flat? I’m in N if that means anything
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Sxmxrk
Just accepted my offer of accommodation to Lawfrowda (which I've heard many good things about) and I'm very excited to get to know anyone in the same block, or even just nearby! Bit anxious, but also happy to get to know some fresh faces, if you wanna chat I'd love to hear from anyone else who's in the same accommodation and get to know you before freshers (would also love to hear about plans for food, god knows how I'm gonna live a year cooking my own food). Good luck to everyone, and I hope you all got your desired places! :smile:

Hello! I am staying in Lafrowda MB and would be up for getting to know at least another other person in the area, lol! Let me know
Reply 3
Ayy, I got you! Check your directs :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by meganwhite151
Hello! I am staying in Lafrowda MB and would be up for getting to know at least another other person in the area, lol! Let me know

Hi! I'm also in MB...Just give me a text if you're still looking to find people in the area :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending