The Student Room Group

studies

how do i learn to answer the given question two of my professors commented saying i have nit understood the question and also how do i increase my marks so i can pass my degree with flying colour
Original post by alicia_ 2001
how do i learn to answer the given question two of my professors commented saying i have nit understood the question and also how do i increase my marks so i can pass my degree with flying colour

Hi @alicia_2001!

I'd suggest speaking to your professors when you have upcoming assignments or exams and ask what they are expecting from you, usually professors will talk about what topics are included in exams but they might be able to offer you some further advice which you can apply and should increase your marks and grade.

I'd also say to make time for your exams and assignments and start studying early, if you leave it too late then you might not have all the knowledge that you need which can contribute to you not understanding the topic fully. If you set yourself a certain about of time each week to study then you'll be able to fully understand what is being asked of you, if you still don't understand then speak to a professor as they'll be able to help you further.

I hope this helped! :smile:

Nicole
Second Year Law Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending