The Student Room Group

retaking year 12

im resitting year 12 since i was homeless at the start but i feel really embarrassed and discouraged. i go to a prestigious college and theyre offering me to stay but theyre making me drop physics and i wasnt allowed to take further maths at the start too. i want to study computer science and now am planning to do maths, chemistry, economics and french. idk if i wanna stayat this college or go somewhere else to continue into y13.
Reply 1
Original post by p0ssesivx.
im resitting year 12 since i was homeless at the start but i feel really embarrassed and discouraged. i go to a prestigious college and theyre offering me to stay but theyre making me drop physics and i wasnt allowed to take further maths at the start too. i want to study computer science and now am planning to do maths, chemistry, economics and french. idk if i wanna stayat this college or go somewhere else to continue into y13.

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed. You have no reason to be either. Look, this is very simple. What is the minimum you need to do to study computer science at uni. Believe me, you certainly don't need physics even though it is a grand subject.

Right now it seems like you need to make your life easier, not harder so look up some courses from a number of different unis and that will help you decide what to do next.

Quick Reply

Latest