The Student Room Group

Common sense help

How to have common sense guys;in social settings,I'm a complete fool.In real life settings,I get called fool.Even though I overanalyze everything and try to be perfectionist,I still mess UP.My parents are often disappointed in me,and so everyo people I meet.I don't know what to do :smile:
Hi 👋, I think it's really great that you are looking to improve yourself! ✅. But I feel like it's important to not be too hard on yourself and to just learn as you go along because things will get easier. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi 👋, I think it's really great that you are looking to improve yourself! ✅. But I feel like it's important to not be too hard on yourself and to just learn as you go along because things will get easier. Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I try not be hard on myself but some people's words gives me inferiority complex :smile:
Hey.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I used to be a perfectionist.. and probably still am. However I learned that there is no such thing as perfect in any aspect of life. Nothing is perfect and no one is perfect. Just be you and be the best that you can be. If other people judge or are disappointed in you, that's on them.
But of course, we all have some bad traits and that cannot be helped. Of course all we can do is try improve ourselves.
I'd suggest just learn to love you. Start there and once you love yourself, you'll be a whole new person... Trust me.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hey.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I used to be a perfectionist.. and probably still am. However I learned that there is no such thing as perfect in any aspect of life. Nothing is perfect and no one is perfect. Just be you and be the best that you can be. If other people judge or are disappointed in you, that's on them.
But of course, we all have some bad traits and that cannot be helped. Of course all we can do is try improve ourselves.
I'd suggest just learn to love you. Start there and once you love yourself, you'll be a whole new person... Trust me.

Thank you so much for the encouragment!
Everything outside of yourself is beyond your control. Everything within is in your control. Control your inner world and everything will fall into place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending