The Student Room Group

Help, bump behind ear?!!

So I have an irrigation bump on my Tragus piercing and so I have been cleaning i over excessively with tea tree oil and saline water. A couple days ago I noticed a hard, almost bone like bump behind that ear but I can only feel it when I turn my head o face fully right and almost stretch it. Other than that I can’t feel the bump. The bump is also not visible to look at is literally only felt under the skin when I face fully to the right. At first I thought is probably due to excessive fluid from the oils and saline going into my ear that probably caused something but because it’s hard and just feels like bone im a bit concerned. What should I do??
Reply 1
I don’t know if is a swollen lymph node by when i less hard it just feels like the bone that’s supposed to be there apart from is more prominent when I also don’t press down hard in comparison to the other side
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t know if is a swollen lymph node by when i less hard it just feels like the bone that’s supposed to be there apart from is more prominent when I also don’t press down hard in comparison to the other side

When I press hard on it*
No one on here can diagnose you, it's probably nothing but make an appointment with your GP if you're concerned.
Reply 4
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
No one on here can diagnose you, it's probably nothing but make an appointment with your GP if you're concerned.

Yeah I’m probably going to give it two weeks which is when a swollen lymph node is supposed to clear up, if it hasn’t or it gets worse between then im boiling straight away

Quick Reply

Latest