The Student Room Group

Seeking Advice on Master's Program Admission with Third-Class Degree

I graduated from university in 2019 with a third-class degree in Common Law. Since then, I've been working and even got called to the bar, allowing me to practice law in my country. I've developed a keen interest in pursuing a master's degree in International Business Management.

I've submitted applications to several universities and received mostly rejections. However, I've also received two conditional offers. My concern arises from the fact that I was asked to submit my certificate after receiving a conditional offer. As a result, I'm not entirely confident about securing admission.

I've done online research, but the information I've come across has been either inconclusive or misleading. Some schools that were listed as accepting third-class degrees ended up rejecting my application. I would deeply appreciate any insights you might have regarding UK universities that could potentially admit me into a master's program.

If anyone has specific information or advice on universities that consider applicants with third-class degrees, I'd be incredibly grateful for your input. I've explored various options, but firsthand experiences and recommendations would be invaluable. Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending