The Student Room Group

Computer Science A- level

Hi,

I've never done Computer sciecne before. Not in GCSE. I don't program.

But I am taking A- level computer science and im planning to take an online course for programming.

does any one have any suggestions?
free or paying courses

do you think I'll be able to get a b+ grade at the end of year 13?

Thank you
Reply 1
Man, I'm going to be so real with you right now it doesn't sound like a very good idea, for you need the foundations before you get into further learning about "it" if you haven't learned "it" you can't further learn, you know? You will need to prove your work ethic over the next 2 years my friend if you are hoping to get that grade.

I don't know much about courses or have any suggestions for you, what did you get in GCSEs?

Best of luck to you dawg :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Daniel9001
Man, I'm going to be so real with you right now it doesn't sound like a very good idea, for you need the foundations before you get into further learning about "it" if you haven't learned "it" you can't further learn, you know? You will need to prove your work ethic over the next 2 years my friend if you are hoping to get that grade.

I don't know much about courses or have any suggestions for you, what did you get in GCSEs?

Best of luck to you dawg :smile:

Ignore this. You don't need GCSE compsci for A-level compsci, these are all very basic courses. Just do it if it's something you're interested in, looking at the syllabus it looks like they teach you all the basics anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending