The Student Room Group

Psychology EPQ

I made a list of working titles/ideas but this interests me the most:
"Is neurodiversity on the rise?"

I'd imagine I would explore the societal shifts towards autism/adhd and the like, alongside the potential underdiagnosis of women and poc.

Does this sound like a good topic? Thanks :smile:
Original post by p4rallax
I made a list of working titles/ideas but this interests me the most:
"Is neurodiversity on the rise?"

I'd imagine I would explore the societal shifts towards autism/adhd and the like, alongside the potential underdiagnosis of women and poc.

Does this sound like a good topic? Thanks :smile:

It sounds like quite a good topic, I was doing something similar for an EPQ before I dropped it due to health issues. I would have to ask about what you are defining neurodiversity as, because it covers so many conditions it does seem quite vague.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It sounds like quite a good topic, I was doing something similar for an EPQ before I dropped it due to health issues. I would have to ask about what you are defining neurodiversity as, because it covers so many conditions it does seem quite vague.

Yeah in hindsight it does seem a bit vague, maybe I'd do a very brief overview of neurodiversity (icl not sure how'd I'd so that but surely something is possible lol), then pick a couple or 1 well known condition and dive deeper into that.
Yeah in hindsight it does seem a bit vague, maybe I'd do a very brief overview of neurodiversity (icl not sure how'd I'd so that but surely something is possible lol), then pick a couple or 1 well known condition and dive deeper into that.

Yeah it’s very important to keep ur title narrow. I got an A* in my EPQ which was psychology related if you want any assistance just ask!

I think you may also want to differentiate between neurodivergence and neurodiversity, as I think you may actually trying to refer to neurodivergence rather than neurodiversity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending