The Student Room Group

sixth form options?

hey so i’m thinking of doing politics, psychology and history for a level and then i’m unsure whether to do an epq or take a 4th a level and do sociology

anyone have any reccomendations? thank you
Original post by user839292
hey so i’m thinking of doing politics, psychology and history for a level and then i’m unsure whether to do an epq or take a 4th a level and do sociology

Universities only require 3 A-levels, and a lot of them may give you a reduced offer if you do well in an EPQ. What are you thinking about doing after A-levels?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Universities only require 3 A-levels, and a lot of them may give you a reduced offer if you do well in an EPQ. What are you thinking about doing after A-levels?

the job i want to do doesn’t have any specific requirements for university so im honestly not sure, just want to focus on a levels for now
Original post by uswr383818
the job i want to do doesn’t have any specific requirements for university so im honestly not sure, just want to focus on a levels for now

An EPQ may be more beneficial, especially as 4 A-levels is an awful lot of work but the decision is up to you
Reply 4
Original post by user839292

Don’t do psychology it’s hell do sociology

Quick Reply

Latest