The Student Room Group

english+psychology epq ideas

hi i have to submit my initial epq idea soon and i want to do something english literature related as that’s what i want to study at uni but also what to involve psychology in some way as i also love it. i literally cannot think of any ideas and have three days until its due, any help would be much appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by rosie.kershaw
hi i have to submit my initial epq idea soon and i want to do something english literature related as that’s what i want to study at uni but also what to involve psychology in some way as i also love it. i literally cannot think of any ideas and have three days until its due, any help would be much appreciated

Hi there, I’m in yr13 and doing my epq on stoicism and the psychology of marcus aurelius. Something similar to your idea i guess. There are many things you could do, how about a question such as 'in what way can psychology describe the feelings in literature?' or you could create an essay on how certain events affect character’s psychologically. I hope I helped, good luck.
maybe an analysis of a mental illness (schizophrenia, bipolar, anorexia) and it's presentation in literature and if it's accurate/problematic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending