The Student Room Group

EPQ Medicine

I know many medical schools do not look at EPQ's and because we only receive our EPQ grade after our offer, can i just do the research part of the EPQ and talk about it in the interview and then just not write it? Have people done that before?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Completing the research part of the EPQ and then talking about it during your interview would surely mean that your predicted EPQ grade will have to be submitted to UCAS.

Furthermore, having already done the research part why not complete the whole project? As a former medical school candidate (about to attend QMUL), completing the EPQ was most worth it. And to my friend who had just received her results today, it was life saving. She too was admitted into medicine but received a B in one of her subjects (the school asked for an A). Her offer fortunately was secured an we think it might very well be due to the fact that she got an A* in EPQ.

To answer your last question: no I have not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending