The Student Room Group

Certifier Checklist on the SFE application 23-24

Hello. I wanted to know if I have to get the Certifier Checklist signed even if I do not have to attach any documents or their copies? And do I have to sign part of it myself or I do not have to touch it at all?

Thanks in advance,
Vilius.
Original post by ThePetraitis
Hello. I wanted to know if I have to get the Certifier Checklist signed even if I do not have to attach any documents or their copies? And do I have to sign part of it myself or I do not have to touch it at all?

Thanks in advance,
Vilius.

Hi Vilius, are you applying as an EU Student for Tuition Fee Loan only? What is your status in the UK? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi Vilius, are you applying as an EU Student for Tuition Fee Loan only? What is your status in the UK? Thanks, Karen

Hello. Currently I live in England under the EU settlement scheme. I have pre-settled status.
Hello. Currently I live in England under the EU settlement scheme. I have pre-settled status.

Are you applying for Tuition Fee Loan only as an EU Student? Or are you looking to apply for Maintenance Loan and Tuition Fee Loan as a Migrant Worker? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Are you applying for Tuition Fee Loan only as an EU Student? Or are you looking to apply for Maintenance Loan and Tuition Fee Loan as a Migrant Worker? Thanks, Karen

I am applying for Tuition fee loan only as a migrant. I am planning to reside here for a long time.
I am applying for Tuition fee loan only as a migrant. I am planning to reside here for a long time.

If you are applying for Tuition Fee Loan only you would be classed as an EU Student not a Migrant Worker. You wouldn't need to complete the Certifier Checklist as this is only require if sending a copy of your ID. As you hold pre settled status you would send your Home Office Letter that confirms your status in the UK along with your Share Code as proof of your ID and status in the UK. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending