The Student Room Group

Student Roost typo in booking

Hi, I realised after a few days of booking and accepting my room at Student Roost that my surname had been incorrectly spelled. I was able to adjust my name to be correct afterwards on the site, but all the contracts and forms I would have signed will now be under the wrong name. Will this be a big deal? If so, what should I do? I move in within the next day or so, and I'm afraid of being turned down when I go to get my pass because of the error.

EDIT: I made an enquiry using their contact form, but after multiple days I got no response.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by RegenTrop
Hi, I realised after a few days of booking and accepting my room at Student Roost that my surname had been incorrectly spelled. I was able to adjust my name to be correct afterwards on the site, but all the contracts and forms I would have signed will now be under the wrong name. Will this be a big deal? If so, what should I do? I move in within the next day or so, and I'm afraid of being turned down when I go to get my pass because of the error.

EDIT: I made an enquiry using their contact form, but after multiple days I got no response.

Hi there,
Your property team should be able to resend any documents with the amended spelling of your name. Any concerns, I'd recommend contacting your property team directly (you can find their email and telephone number on their page on our website) or by going down to reception when you've checked in.

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending