The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Logzz
Hi I have I passed the interview and have my AC on the 31st January

hey there same i have also booked my AC on the 31st January does any know what might come up as i saw this years thread they had to go in to offices but we have a virtual AC.
(edited 5 months ago)
Anyone else that applied to the London tech programme heard back yet?
Original post by DarkKnights22

I applied a few days after it came out and waited for more than 2 weeks for a phone interview as they have received lots of applications.
Original post by DarkKnights22

Yes, i was told to book a telephone interview a couple of days ago, I have it tomorrow. I'm sure you will hear back soon as I applied a couple of days after the positions were released and they only got back to me a couple of days ago.
Just got through to the AC, does anybody have any ideas as to what that is?
Original post by josephnealon
Just got through to the AC, does anybody have any ideas as to what that is?

Same, did my interview today and received an invite to the AC aswell. I'm also wondering what it is, because it says there will be two interviews and one group activity. What day did you choose? I only had one choice available which is the 31st January.
Hello, I have my telephone interview tomorrow. Do you guys know what the questions mostly are. Thanks in advance
Reply 67
Original post by gaelenmcclean
Hello, I have my telephone interview tomorrow. Do you guys know what the questions mostly are. Thanks in advance

hey what were the questions
Original post by simran444
hey what were the questions

Mostly like, why JPM, why a degree apprenticeship, what part of the apprenticeship do you think you would be weakest at and a basic maths question.
Reply 69
Hi, does anyone know if this year there is a hireview interview after the insight evening, Because the past years did but on stage processes it's not included.
Original post by awesomeyou
Same, did my interview today and received an invite to the AC aswell. I'm also wondering what it is, because it says there will be two interviews and one group activity. What day did you choose? I only had one choice available which is the 31st January.

picked the 10th, thought it was a Sunday but no its a Wednesday lmao
Reply 71
Original post by rehelpme
Hi - i'm applying too, for a financial one at JP. I can't find where to apply - thought they were posted the other day. Have i missed the deadline? panicking!!!

Hey have you applied and did you get any reply from them since then
Reply 72
Original post by gaelenmcclean
Mostly like, why JPM, why a degree apprenticeship, what part of the apprenticeship do you think you would be weakest at and a basic maths question.

hey, when did you apply for the apprenticeship and when did you get the email to book for the call interview
Reply 73
Original post by Logzz
This is going to be thread for people like myself who will be applying to JP Morgan for the technology degree apprenticeship in 2024. We can help each other out with the application process :smile:

Has anyone done there assessment centre for the tech one. Could you tell me what it was like the tasks and the questions they asked in the interview?
Reply 74
Original post by SO9010
Does anyone know what is in the interviews for the assessment centre, it says that we don't have to prepare, but if there are things like aptitude tests, surely it wouldn't hurt to practice.

have u done it yet?If you have what did you guys do and how would you prepare
Reply 75
Original post by Abby_k
Hi. I'm apply for the tech Degree apprenticeship in London and I was wondering what happens in the assessment centre. If anyone knows please reply. Thank you.

Have you done it yet.If you have could you tell me what it is and how you should prepare.Any questions that were asked.Anything tbh would be helpfull.
Reply 76
Original post by BreadForce
That's strange because when I applied for Tech there was no mention of HireVue, the last stage being Insight Evening. After my application they sent me two identical pdfs attached.

I never got this.Is it possible for you to send it to me.
Reply 77
Has anyone done the assessment centre yet? If so what kind of tasks came up, and what questions did they ask you in the short interview?
Original post by youmama
I never got this.Is it possible for you to send it to me.

CV -> Phone interview -> AC -> Insight Evening
Reply 79
Original post by BreadForce
CV -> Phone interview -> AC -> Insight Evening

Did you get any info on what the AC will be about like what to prepare for. If you have please can u tell me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending