The Student Room Group

My predicted's are CDD and I need ABB

Is it possible to go from CDD to ABB by the time I finish a-levels?

Any advice is much appreciated guys
Original post by unknown_____098

Predictions are based off your current work ethic resulting in your performance at mock exams, in the classroom, topic tests…
That if you work as hard as you are doing now, your school will project you at CDD, and you will get something similar
It is possible, prove your school wrong by changing yourself
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2

of course it's possible max out on the exam practice and shape your work ethic early before exam season, and participate a lot in class. what subjects are you taking?
Original post by epoch.ly
of course it's possible max out on the exam practice and shape your work ethic early before exam season, and participate a lot in class. what subjects are you taking?

Bio, chem, Psych.

Trying hard ibr but theres a lot of people saying I cant do it, its really freaking me out
Reply 4
Bio, chem, Psych.

Trying hard ibr but theres a lot of people saying I cant do it, its really freaking me out

You can!! I got an A in bio and from the start of the year go home and revise what you learnt in lesson that week. A lot of bio is content so start making flashcards now so by mock season you’ll be reviewing them. Review the flashcards periodically too so it sticks long term and try to see how much you retain by doing random past paper questions!
Original post by epoch.ly
You can!! I got an A in bio and from the start of the year go home and revise what you learnt in lesson that week. A lot of bio is content so start making flashcards now so by mock season you’ll be reviewing them. Review the flashcards periodically too so it sticks long term and try to see how much you retain by doing random past paper questions!

Its just like actually going from CDD to ABB you get me? Even people I know say to me that I wont be able to make that jump because its too hard
Reply 6
Its just like actually going from CDD to ABB you get me? Even people I know say to me that I wont be able to make that jump because its too hard

then it's your job to prove them wrong. brush up on AS content if it's looking rusty, i recommend using anki to make flashcards on the lessons youve had that day, do an hour of revision per lesson when you go home and use your frees to do hw / making time for reviewing y12 content. make a revision timetable and stick to it, if you want to make the jump you gotta put in the work ygm, i havent done my a levels yet but im implementing what ive mentioned in my daily routine and hopefully it can help you too

Quick Reply

Latest