The Student Room Group

university with 5s in gcses (?)

i dont know if i can get into uni

i think i can only manage to get merit in my t level science right now
but also my gcse grades are like.. average because they were the predictions from quarantine, so my maths and english are only 5s. i thought it was fine because most people in my secondary got 5s too and were happy for passing but now i feel like i really need more than just passes it's like.. exceeding is the bare minimum everytime i look at a universities entry requirements..
usually the solution to this is getting really good grades for the t level but im not really sure if distinction is possible for me, i dont have a lot of willpower to be honest because it's difficult to focus at all in this busy ahh household and i get zero peace and quiet which probably caused my attention span issues
Reply 2
Original post by brickwallgoesbrr
i dont know if i can get into uni

i think i can only manage to get merit in my t level science right now
but also my gcse grades are like.. average because they were the predictions from quarantine, so my maths and english are only 5s. i thought it was fine because most people in my secondary got 5s too and were happy for passing but now i feel like i really need more than just passes it's like.. exceeding is the bare minimum everytime i look at a universities entry requirements..

What are you looking into studying at university as most unis only require 4s at gcse for maths and English language for most courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending