The Student Room Group

Student Finance awaiting confirmation

I was supposed to receive payment on the 25th however I have yet to receive it as it still states awaiting confirmation, I have registered onto my course and attended a few lectures, what do I do?
Many such as myself are in the same boat. It will likely process when term actually starts.
Original post by Ud7dyfbdbd
I was supposed to receive payment on the 25th however I have yet to receive it as it still states awaiting confirmation, I have registered onto my course and attended a few lectures, what do I do?

Contact your uni's student records/finance department and ask if they have sent confirmation of your registration to SFE.
Same honestly idek what to do
Original post by random_matt
Many such as myself are in the same boat. It will likely process when term actually starts.

Has the term not started tho
Original post by 292MLASISI01

I don't believe freshers week counts. Maybe you have completed that week? My term officially starts on the 3rd, I have asked Durham nevertheless.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by 292MLASISI01

If it has not been paid within three days of the date show on your account and it is still saying 'awaiting confirmation by your uni', then you need to ask your student records/finance department why your registration hasn't been confirmed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending