The Student Room Group

Student finance

On my student finance application, i've had everything approved for maintanence and tuition loan. I just checked it today, and decided to check expected payment dates. For some reason on my tuition loans, it says "awaiting confirmation" and then "cancelled" below it, this happens for all 3 dates.

The maintanence loan appears to just say "awaiting confirmation". Is this a website issue, or an issue on my end
Original post by pk04
On my student finance application, i've had everything approved for maintanence and tuition loan. I just checked it today, and decided to check expected payment dates. For some reason on my tuition loans, it says "awaiting confirmation" and then "cancelled" below it, this happens for all 3 dates.

The maintanence loan appears to just say "awaiting confirmation". Is this a website issue, or an issue on my end

Have you made any changes since your initial application, or changed course or uni recently? Log into your account tomorrow during office hours and use the live chat function to raise a query.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Have you made any changes since your initial application, or changed course or uni recently? Log into your account tomorrow during office hours and use the live chat function to raise a query.

Hi yes, i changed course on results day, but am still attending the same uni
Original post by pk04
Hi yes, i changed course on results day, but am still attending the same uni

You might need to give the system a bit more time to update.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending