The Student Room Group

Question with student fianance!

Hi, I have just had my finances approved for this year and passed all my modules to carry on my course. I checked student finance and it says it is approved but is asking me to provide evidence of my identity? I tried uploading my passport but it just changed back to not complete so Im not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm sure I confirmed my identity when I originally applied for finance?

Also one more question, I have pre enrolled onto my course and as before mentioned passed all my modules to carry on into my second year, finance is also saying it is awaiting for confirmation from the university that I have registered- how long does this typically take? Thankyou!
Original post by rwoollard1
Hi, I have just had my finances approved for this year and passed all my modules to carry on my course. I checked student finance and it says it is approved but is asking me to provide evidence of my identity? I tried uploading my passport but it just changed back to not complete so Im not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm sure I confirmed my identity when I originally applied for finance?

Also one more question, I have pre enrolled onto my course and as before mentioned passed all my modules to carry on into my second year, finance is also saying it is awaiting for confirmation from the university that I have registered- how long does this typically take? Thankyou!

Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can check on the Identity request. In regards to the application showing 'awaiting confirmation' this is normally submitted by your university on or around the first day of each term. When does your course start? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can check on the Identity request. In regards to the application showing 'awaiting confirmation' this is normally submitted by your university on or around the first day of each term. When does your course start? Thanks, Angela

I will contact you directly! And I start on the 25th of sept. Thank you!
Original post by rwoollard1
I will contact you directly! And I start on the 25th of sept. Thank you!

Hi there, That would be great. The payment would be expected to be submitted on or around the 25th of September if the required Confirmation of Registration has been received. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending