The Student Room Group

jobs after qualifying

I qualify next September. I feel like I have absolutely no clue where I want to go. I'm just fretting as everyone else seems to know where there wanting to work.

What areas are good career progression wise and enjoyable to work in.
You’ve posted this in the nursing and midwifery area of tsr. Are you a current nursing student?

Have you spoken to your university careers service?
Reply 2
Original post by Emily osborne
I qualify next September. I feel like I have absolutely no clue where I want to go. I'm just fretting as everyone else seems to know where there wanting to work.

What areas are good career progression wise and enjoyable to work in.

I echo what PQ has said. You have no posting history so I can’t even guess, but are you a nursing student?
Hey, don't worry that you feel like this many students feel the same when they are about to graduate.

As mentioned above, you have posted this in the nursing and midwifery forum so i am also guessing you are studying one of these courses?

If you are studying Nursing or Midwifery there is plenty of jobs out there for when you graduate.

However, if you are fancying something different the NHS has over 400 jobs ranging from healthcare assistant to administration roles. There is also opportunities to progress in the NHS.

Check out this link to see what NHS job roles are out there: https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/career-planning/career-planning/looking-job

I hope this helps and good luck on finding your perfect job! :smartass:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending