The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Medicine application HULL YORK

Hi so i made a huge mistake & i need to send off my application by today & they aren’t answering the email & all the numbers i call are inactive

i didn’t realise one of the entry requirements for the foundation year for medicine was no higher than AAB,
i achieved ABC (c in chem, so i need to resit one of them for the course) so therefore if all goes well i’d get AAB after resit

it says u cant apply with this predicted.. but two of my grades are achieved, and i cant apply to their normal med entry even with contextual bc it says minimum of BBB achieved first time round
so i was eligible for the first course but bc of a predicted of A, i’m no longer eligible for either of them.

is there a chance they can still let me apply since i can’t do the 5 year course ? i have the contextual criteria
Reply 1
Original post by hhhhheeeee
Hi so i made a huge mistake & i need to send off my application by today & they aren’t answering the email & all the numbers i call are inactive

i didn’t realise one of the entry requirements for the foundation year for medicine was no higher than AAB,
i achieved ABC (c in chem, so i need to resit one of them for the course) so therefore if all goes well i’d get AAB after resit

it says u cant apply with this predicted.. but two of my grades are achieved, and i cant apply to their normal med entry even with contextual bc it says minimum of BBB achieved first time round
so i was eligible for the first course but bc of a predicted of A, i’m no longer eligible for either of them.

is there a chance they can still let me apply since i can’t do the 5 year course ? i have the contextual criteria

🤞🤞
University of York
York
Original post by hhhhheeeee

Hi!

Have you received a response from the Hull York team yet? If not, I can try and chase this for you.

Hazel :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending