The Student Room Group

SAQ

I submitted my application on Friday and have yet to receive an acknowledgement or the SAQ. How long should I wait before contacting them, and who should I contact if necessary? I know they don't work weekends but I thought something like this would be automated.
Mine took 5 days to get a confirmation i think and i sent it off a few weeks ago so dw
Original post by Anonymous
I submitted my application on Friday and have yet to receive an acknowledgement or the SAQ. How long should I wait before contacting them, and who should I contact if necessary? I know they don't work weekends but I thought something like this would be automated.

sent mine on the 12th of october at 5pm ish, received acknowledgement and my cambridge application next day at 8am
Ye i think i sent mine off on a weekend so mabye lots of other ppl did as well hence the longer wait time idk
Reply 4
Original post by thatoneadi
Ye i think i sent mine off on a weekend so mabye lots of other ppl did as well hence the longer wait time idk

Yeah I'm just worried since the deadline for my Cambridge application is the 23rd and I don't want to miss deadlines due to not receiving things 😕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending