The Student Room Group

Why did he just stop caring

I know y’all not going to know the answer, I don’t even know the answer but it’s really getting to me that all these years of us being in communication and being together he just stoped caring. He ignores my calls. He play mind games. We not dating anymore we got back into communication and he just ignored me out of nowhere. I feel like I’m the problem cause why would someone do this out of nowhere but when we were dating he would do and it makes Me feel like there is something wrong with me. Any advice I want to move I want to stop wondering if he likes someone else I just want to stop caring completely.
Reply 1
Honeeeey I just wrote about the same problem. If you did not talk to him just try and ask why. Then , if you did not have a satisfying answers , it is a must to leave for your own benefit. Not caring will only hurt you bea

I just blocked someone that I love more than myself, after telling him over and over what made me mad , upset , and explained to him what I want in datils. Every time I have something to say he would call me and every one around him , he would not give me 5 minuets in privet , or he would say sorry. I mean what is the use of saying and not acting sorry? No voice calls No commitment No dates Not caring for my birthday or our anniversary , Just empty Promises to make time for me , bro I call you when Im busy! And finally he calls at the middle of the night , at the end of his day talking and talking , and when I start to talk he says babe I have work at 8 am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here I had to take an action for my self and to take my **** and run. Because what is the benefit of telling a person what is bothering you one more time with no actions to fix things. After all of that I feel that I love him is that wrong ? I mean I wont come back for sure but I truly loved him. and I do not like blocking to end a relationship , but he wont let me go , nor fix himself.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sara19465
Honeeeey I just wrote about the same problem. If you did not talk to him just try and ask why. Then , if you did not have a satisfying answers , it is a must to leave for your own benefit. Not caring will only hurt you bea

I just blocked someone that I love more than myself, after telling him over and over what made me mad , upset , and explained to him what I want in datils. Every time I have something to say he would call me and every one around him , he would not give me 5 minuets in privet , or he would say sorry. I mean what is the use of saying and not acting sorry? No voice calls No commitment No dates Not caring for my birthday or our anniversary , Just empty Promises to make time for me , bro I call you when Im busy! And finally he calls at the middle of the night , at the end of his day talking and talking , and when I start to talk he says babe I have work at 8 am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here I had to take an action for my self and to take my **** and run. Because what is the benefit of telling a person what is bothering you one more time with no actions to fix things. After all of that I feel that I love him is that wrong ? I mean I wont come back for sure but I truly loved him. and I do not like blocking to end a relationship , but he wont let me go , nor fix himself.

Why make this a thread also? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7411414
:/
Reply 3

Just to let things out of my heart
Reply 4
This is common and almost impossible to understand. Relationships can burn out in this dramatic and hurtful way. It happening seems to be as much about the right time to commit as much as the right person

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending