The Student Room Group

I just blocked him

I just blocked someone that I love more than myself, after telling him over and over what made me mad , upset , and explained to him what I want in datils. Every time I have something to say he would call me and every one around him , he would not give me 5 minuets in privet , or he would say sorry. I mean what is the use of saying and not acting sorry? No voice calls No commitment No dates Not caring for my birthday or our anniversary , Just empty Promises to make time for me , bro I call you when Im busy! And finally he calls at the middle of the night , at the end of his day talking and talking , and when I start to talk he says babe I have work at 8 am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here I had to take an action for my self and to take my **** and run. Because what is the benefit of telling a person what is bothering you one more time with no actions to fix things. After all of that I feel that I love him is that wrong ? I mean I wont come back for sure but I truly loved him. and I do not like blocking to end a relationship , but he wont let me go , nor fix himself.
I hope its for the best
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
that's the best thing you can do. just try to move on, although it will be difficult to do if you loved him.
Reply 2
Original post by Adz2042
that's the best thing you can do. just try to move on, although it will be difficult to do if you loved him.

Yeah agreed it’s seems undoable now because I love him but not impossible thank you 3>
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Sara19465
Yeah agreed it’s seems undoable now because I love him but not impossible thank you 3>

you're welcome. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending