The Student Room Group

How to revive my Self-esteem

I had a breakup with my girlfriend. The thing is that I had apologized her so much that you can't imagine and now I am regretting myself why had I apologized to that extent, and feeling bit low to my self-esteem. What should I do because in every time I think those words which I had sent to her for apologies 😭

Appreciate yourself - make time to relax and unwind, give yourself a 'gift'

Accept that you have limitations.

Stop criticising yourself.

Recognise what you have achieved and are good at.

Pamper yourself.

Focus on good feelings, remember times when you have been happy, relaxed and at peace.
good luck i hope you find what you are looking for

Reply 2
Original post by ChanelxBaddie

Appreciate yourself - make time to relax and unwind, give yourself a 'gift'

Accept that you have limitations.

Stop criticising yourself.

Recognise what you have achieved and are good at.

Pamper yourself.

Focus on good feelings, remember times when you have been happy, relaxed and at peace.
good luck i hope you find what you are looking for

Thanks, but why girls are so cold hearted and don't even appreciate that he is caring and apologizing.. 😔
Some girls can not care or just not appreciate it. Also this is coming from a girl.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks, but why girls are so cold hearted and don't even appreciate that he is caring and apologizing.. 😔

Depends on the reason for the break-up. If you're apologising was it something you did?
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia

Depends on the reason for the break-up. If you're apologising was it something you did?

I have a great respect and trust for her. She also has a male best friend and she did call him usually. One day, out of now where either it was a possessiveness or something else, I have asked her what was your convo on the call and what was the topic. She take this asking of me as her character assassination. I apologized her but she didn't accept it. Is it my fault even if i did sorry to her... If the convo was right and i also trusted her then why she was reacting this way? I suspect now there was something wrong with her convo that's why she instead of telling me the truth, she blamed me ,that you are questioning my character 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending