The Student Room Group

Why does he do this do you think he likes me

I have a crush on this guy. This guy whenever I go close to him like when we walk past each other he doesn’t make eye contact with me he just looks somewhere else but he doesn’t look shy or anything he just simply doesn’t acknowledge my existence but he can make eye contact with me normally.

So he wouldn’t stare at me or anything in lesson or anything special. But whenever he walks in front of me he turns around to see if I’m there. Which is very weird. But I’m happy he does do this. So whenever in front of me he just turns around to see if I’m still behind him. He never smiled at me or got shy when he saw me.

But one time I remember it was exam time and I turned around to look at the clock and I was at the front he was right at the back and I saw him staring at me so I quickly turned back round.

I think one time I got put into a class group project with him and another few people and he got shy when I was out in the same group as him

Also one last thing he sits right in front of me in maths and in maths I speak a lot with the guy next to him. So instead of walking down the usual route now he purposely takes the opposite way to avoid me each time I don’t know why, like everyone takes the same way but he purposely whenever I’m there takes the other direction and looks so annoyed

I don’t know if he’s jealous or if he’s doing it because he hates that fact that I keep staring at him because I stare at him 24/7.

He also one time turned around to look at me before leaving the classroom like he waited for me and once he saw me he just left

DOES HE LIKE ME
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on this guy. This guy whenever I go close to him like when we walk past each other he doesn’t make eye contact with me he just looks somewhere else but he doesn’t look shy or anything he just simply doesn’t acknowledge my existence but he can make eye contact with me normally.

So he wouldn’t stare at me or anything in lesson or anything special. But whenever he walks in front of me he turns around to see if I’m there. Which is very weird. But I’m happy he does do this. So whenever in front of me he just turns around to see if I’m still behind him. He never smiled at me or got shy when he saw me.

But one time I remember it was exam time and I turned around to look at the clock and I was at the front he was right at the back and I saw him staring at me so I quickly turned back round.

I think one time I got put into a class group project with him and another few people and he got shy when I was out in the same group as him

Also one last thing he sits right in front of me in maths and in maths I speak a lot with the guy next to him. So instead of walking down the usual route now he purposely takes the opposite way to avoid me each time I don’t know why, like everyone takes the same way but he purposely whenever I’m there takes the other direction and looks so annoyed

I don’t know if he’s jealous or if he’s doing it because he hates that fact that I keep staring at him because I stare at him 24/7.

He also one time turned around to look at me before leaving the classroom like he waited for me and once he saw me he just left

DOES HE LIKE ME

who are you according to him? are you a girl that he thinks will approach first if having crush or he thinks you are introvert? if you are first one plus extrovert, he may be waiting for you. but if you behave like introvert, i doesnt have crush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending