The Student Room Group

Does this guy like me or is he not intersted

I used to be obsessed with this guy and whenever I walked past him I would give him a death stare so he notices me but he purposely looks somewhere else. So I got annoyed but when he walks in front of me he would turn around to look at me to see if I’m there but would never make eye contact when we are very close walking past each other

He’s not shy or anything because he can clearly make eye contact normally it’s just if we walk past and he’s close then he just ignores me, ignores me as in not like in a shy way more like a I notice you but I don’t like you kind of way yet whenever he walks in front of me he would turn around to see if I’m there.

I also caught him staring at me during an exam I just turned around to look at my new crush and then he my ex crush who I’m taking about on this thread was staring at me the entire time. Anyway I also saw him turn around and wait for me after we were dismissed as soon as I looked at him he just looked at me then left

One time I got assigned to be in a group project with him and two girls and he got shy that I was put in his group well I could tell by his face yet he would act like he hates me when he walks past me and wouldn’t stare at me ever, he just would turn around to see if I’m there whenever I’m behind me.

Awkward guy, I don’t like him anymore but it’s just weird, do you think he likes me or what please help me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending