The Student Room Group

urgent: how important is the AAIF???

I'm applying to natsci for 2024 entry, and it had completely slipped past me to complete the Additional Applicant Information Form

I emailed the college and they have said my application will still be considered, but I can't fill the form in now, and because I haven't filled in the form, I have 'waived the right to inform them of any covid-related disruptions'

would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me what sort of questions were asked on the form, and if its very important or not!!

thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm applying to natsci for 2024 entry, and it had completely slipped past me to complete the Additional Applicant Information Form

I emailed the college and they have said my application will still be considered, but I can't fill the form in now, and because I haven't filled in the form, I have 'waived the right to inform them of any covid-related disruptions'

would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me what sort of questions were asked on the form, and if its very important or not!!

thank you :smile:

Most of the questions on the form were questions related to whether you have access to something like a laptop or a computer to be able to do the interview (as I'm assuming it'll be done online) and whether COVID-19 disrupted your studies at all. There also was a question regarding if you'll have access to a whiteboard (I'm pretty sure it's like the zoom whiteboard thing) because you might need it for certain subjects and I'm pretty sure that natsci was mentioned as one of the subjects. Overall I wouldn't worry too much as It's all just pretty much basic stuff. Hope that helped! :h:
Reply 2
omg tysm!!

my college is doing in person interviews so I don't think the laptop stuff is relevant anyway
there was an option to request online interview but I picked in-person

good luck for your application :smile: !!

Original post by apron
Most of the questions on the form were questions related to whether you have access to something like a laptop or a computer to be able to do the interview (as I'm assuming it'll be done online) and whether COVID-19 disrupted your studies at all. There also was a question regarding if you'll have access to a whiteboard (I'm pretty sure it's like the zoom whiteboard thing) because you might need it for certain subjects and I'm pretty sure that natsci was mentioned as one of the subjects. Overall I wouldn't worry too much as It's all just pretty much basic stuff. Hope that helped! :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
omg tysm!!

my college is doing in person interviews so I don't think the laptop stuff is relevant anyway
there was an option to request online interview but I picked in-person

good luck for your application :smile: !!

No problem! I also wish you luck on your application and hopefully we’ll see each other some day in Cambridge!! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending