The Student Room Group

Do I list down my 1st sitting a level results on UCAS?

So I will be resitting my a levels for 2024 summer and I want to apply via UCAS again , do I have to list down my achieved a level results from last year and my predicted grades for this year? If I don't list my 1st sitting a level results what consequences can I face?
Reply 1
Original post by lionelmessi34
So I will be resitting my a levels for 2024 summer and I want to apply via UCAS again , do I have to list down my achieved a level results from last year and my predicted grades for this year? If I don't list my 1st sitting a level results what consequences can I face?

Yes. You need to list your full educational history.
You wouldn't want to risk somebody finding out your application is fraudulent and then missing out on getting an offer.
(edited 6 months ago)

Yes, you must list both the original grade and the retake.

Worst case scenario of lying by omission would be being excluded from the entire application cycle, (not just that app, the whole cycle, including clearing).

Very few unis care about retakes. They all care about application fraud.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, you must list both the original grade and the retake.

Worst case scenario of lying by omission would be being excluded from the entire application cycle, (not just that app, the whole cycle, including clearing).

Very few unis care about retakes. They all care about application fraud.

Do you reckon new/most recent a level predicted grades are weighted more than last sitting a level grades when taken into consideration?
Reply 4
Original post by mesub
Yes. You need to list your full educational history.
You wouldn't want to risk somebody finding out your application is fraudulent and then missing out on getting an offer.

Thanks for this!
Do you reckon new/most recent a level predicted grades are weighted more than last sitting a level grades when taken into consideration?

I would say in most cases, yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending