The Student Room Group

What "Qualification date" should I put down for pending qualifications?

I'm taking my final AP exams next year, but I can't mark down "May of 2024" as my qualification date for them on UCAS. What should I put down? October 2023?
Reply 1
Original post by NachoG0526
I'm taking my final AP exams next year, but I can't mark down "May of 2024" as my qualification date for them on UCAS. What should I put down? October 2023?

How come? Does it not come up as an option?
Reply 2
Original post by mesub
How come? Does it not come up as an option?

Yep, the most it goes up to is 2023. I can mark the qualification as "pending," but the date itself does not go past 2023. Is this normal?
Yep, the most it goes up to is 2023. I can mark the qualification as "pending," but the date itself does not go past 2023. Is this normal?

That’s because you’re trying to list future APs against a place of study that you have listed that you left in 2023. Change the leaving date to may or June 2024 and you will be able to put the right date on the APs
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
That’s because you’re trying to list future APs against a place of study that you have listed that you left in 2023. Change the leaving date to may or June 2024 and you will be able to put the right date on the APs

I see. The problem is that I did graduate from my school this summer. The school agreed to let me take the AP Calculus BC exam with them next year, but I am technically no longer enrolled. Would changing the leaving date to June-July 2024 still be fine in this situation (i.e, even if I've already left the school)?
I see. The problem is that I did graduate from my school this summer. The school agreed to let me take the AP Calculus BC exam with them next year, but I am technically no longer enrolled. Would changing the leaving date to June-July 2024 still be fine in this situation (i.e, even if I've already left the school)?

In that case I would add a second short period of study as part time and add the centre details again.
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
In that case I would add a second short period of study as part time and add the centre details again.

Excellent! Will do. What start/end dates should I mark down for it then? Just another full school year, or May-July 2024 (since that's the timeframe in which I sit the exam/receive results)?
Excellent! Will do. What start/end dates should I mark down for it then? Just another full school year, or May-July 2024 (since that's the timeframe in which I sit the exam/receive results)?

If you are just registered for the exam, I would put whatever quarter covers the exam/award period, so May-July.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending