The Student Room Group

A-Level practicals

For practicals In the textbooks they have specific numbers allocated for different practicals do I need to remember those and use those exact values in my practical endorsements, is it that when I do my practical endorsement the examiner who is testing my understanding on how to carry out the experiment will give me the values for the task needed to perform the practical endorsement? I am doing alevels independently so I would love to know how the procedure is for the practical endorsement as I have emailed so many teachers but no one seems to be responding, was hoping you could help me know what is to be expected for the practical endorsement please, as do I need to know the measurements of stuff needed for the practical, e.g. if I read in a textbook that I need 0.5mol of sodium solution, would I need to remember that 0.5mols for my practical exam experiment?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest