The Student Room Group

I put the wrong course on ucas, what do i do?

For university of Surrey, i put down that i wanted to do computer science and business management but when i went to the open day, just regular computer science sounded way better but i had already submitted it by then bc my school has a deadline. What do i do, who do i email?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
For university of Surrey, i put down that i wanted to do computer science and business management but when i went to the open day, just regular computer science sounded way better but i had already submitted it by then bc my school has a deadline. What do i do, who do i email?

It says that its been submitted to my school, is there a way that i can change it before it gets set of to ucas
Reply 2
Yes, email/talk to either your UCAS supervisor if you have one, form tutor, head of year, or whoever is in charge of uni applications and ask for your application to be returned to you. You will then be able to change your options.

You can also change your course within a week or two after it has been submitted to UCAS on the website - when you look at your choices, there will be the option to withdraw your application or change your course.
(edited 5 months ago)
It says that its been submitted to my school, is there a way that i can change it before it gets set of to ucas

You can change a course/uni within 14 days of your Ucas welcome email. Are you within that timespan?
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
You can change a course/uni within 14 days of your Ucas welcome email. Are you within that timespan?

yeah i submitted it 3 days ago, thank youu
Reply 5
yeah i submitted it 3 days ago, thank youu

I submiited it on wednesday, how long as it take for the email to come through? bc atm i only have the email saying that it will be submiited to my school
I submiited it on wednesday, how long as it take for the email to come through? bc atm i only have the email saying that it will be submiited to my school

If it’s with your school then it hasn’t been sent to UCAS yet.

talk to your UCAS coordinator and ask them to send it back to you so you can change your course choice
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
If it’s with your school then it hasn’t been sent to UCAS yet.

talk to your UCAS coordinator and ask them to send it back to you so you can change your course choice

ahh thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending