I'm an international student who has received offers from these UK universities for my postgraduate studies:
- MSc Data Analytics at the University of Sheffield.
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics at Loughborough University London.
I have a few specific questions:
1. Which of these universities offers better graduate prospects in data-related fields?
2. What are their reputations in terms of academic excellence and industry connections?
3. I'm also curious about the quality of life in London and Sheffield.
I would appreciate your advice and experiences as I make this important decision. Thank you in advance!