The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR 1.6 8 Marker

My computer science teacher is very much the kinda guy who is amazing at assessing knowledge, but struggles with sharing it. We've just finished our 2nd lesson on 1.6 (Ethical, cultural and environmental impacts) and we did an 8 marker and said 'we've been over all of the impacts,' etc. Can someone help me with what we're actually supposed to talk about such as legislations, laws and stuff. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Jam3zyy
My computer science teacher is very much the kinda guy who is amazing at assessing knowledge, but struggles with sharing it. We've just finished our 2nd lesson on 1.6 (Ethical, cultural and environmental impacts) and we did an 8 marker and said 'we've been over all of the impacts,' etc. Can someone help me with what we're actually supposed to talk about such as legislations, laws and stuff. Thanks

https://ocr.org.uk/Images/558027-specification-gcse-computer-science-j277.pdf - The spec.

Laws you need to know are:
The Data Protection Act 2018
Computer Misuse Act 1990
Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988

As well as about software licences (open source vs proprietary).
You should have an understanding of ethical, legal, environmental, cultural and privacy issues and should be able to apply them to scenarios given in the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending