The Student Room Group

Accounting and Finance personal statement

I want to add a book to my personal statement for wider reading, and was looking at some good books to read. I found "Why Nations Fail" and I thought it was quite interesting. However i noticed that quite a few other people had also talked about it on their personal statement. Will this matter? I found it hard finding a beginner friendly accounting/ finance/ economics book that wasn't textbook like so I'm kind of worried here.
Reply 1
Original post by Incrediblezed
I want to add a book to my personal statement for wider reading, and was looking at some good books to read. I found "Why Nations Fail" and I thought it was quite interesting. However i noticed that quite a few other people had also talked about it on their personal statement. Will this matter? I found it hard finding a beginner friendly accounting/ finance/ economics book that wasn't textbook like so I'm kind of worried here.

I want to write about it too but I'm not sure 😭 did you end up writing about it?
Original post by ethmi r
I want to write about it too but I'm not sure 😭 did you end up writing about it?

Nope I thought it was too overused 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending