The Student Room Group

How to get predicted grades as a resitter

I'm wanting to send my application off soon. But I am resitting my a levels. for one of my subjects my 6 form has allowed me to retake year 13 and so I'm doing it through them and also my UCAS is through them. However, for the other 2 subjects I am resitting them privately at a private exam centre and I will be self studying for those. I'm wanting to send off my UCAS application soon. But my school as the Admin of my application have not put in any predicted grades for the 2 subjects that I'm resitting privately and just left it blank. I don't know how to get predicted grades for the subjects. I assumed it would have been given by my old teachers. Vice principal has said that is not possible. What do I do?
Just submit the app without predictions for those subjects. Have your referee explain why in the reference.

Unis are well used to considering candidates in this position.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Just submit the app without predictions for those subjects. Have your referee explain why in the reference.

Unis are well used to considering candidates in this position.

Are you sure. I've heard that some unis don't read the reference?
Original post by Katy_whisper
Are you sure. I've heard that some unis don't read the reference?

Yes, I work in admissions. Some unis place little weight on the reference, and will just give it a skim read. But if there's info that they require, that is one place they'll check.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending