The Student Room Group

Relationships

Hi guys so I have come to a point where I am really frustrated with not having a girlfriend or having sex I know that I shouldn't have my focus on that. Even though I have such a desire to want those things to happen but it taking me soo long. And I try my best on becoming a better version of myself i.e., working out, having a good diet, relatively good job. talking to girls and trying to be more confident about myself.

which in general, I consider to myself to be good looking I always try and keep a positive mind set however, it still feels impossible for me to get a girlfriend. I know girlfriends still won't make you happy as relationships are hard and when I hear about peoples relationships some of them sound a bit toxic. Some people get lucky with girlfends and are truly happy which is rare to find.

I want to forget about not having a girlfrend but it just simply plays on my mind sometimes like oh it will happen unexpectly and all that crap. apologise if I'm sound a bit negative but its really come to a point where no matter how keep myself busy with my job my workout and diet routine and trying to achieve other things in life a girlfriend I always want to have and its taking such a long time and I know its same with everyone else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending