The Student Room Group

Corpus and/or HSPS

Has anyone got an interview from corpus and/or an interview for HSPS
i've got a hsps interview from clare, don't stress about it tho as some of my friends are still waiting and some got it days ago! i think it's different for every college
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i've got a hsps interview from clare, don't stress about it tho as some of my friends are still waiting and some got it days ago! i think it's different for every college

Thanks for the response, I actually got my interview about an hour after posting this. How are you preparing for the interview?
Original post by RC00PS
Thanks for the response, I actually got my interview about an hour after posting this. How are you preparing for the interview?

mainly just lots of reading around the subject especially the sociology/anthropology bits since i'm not doing that in school. also going over my ps and written work and making sure i'm confident to discuss them. luckily my school is organising some practice interviews between now and then too! how about you
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
mainly just lots of reading around the subject especially the sociology/anthropology bits since i'm not doing that in school. also going over my ps and written work and making sure i'm confident to discuss them. luckily my school is organising some practice interviews between now and then too! how about you

I’ve got some practice interviews coming up apart form that just lots of reading. What are your predicted?
Original post by RC00PS
Has anyone got an interview from corpus and/or an interview for HSPS

I got an interview for HSPS at Trinity Hall College! Good luck for your interview!
Original post by RC00PS
I’ve got some practice interviews coming up apart form that just lots of reading. What are your predicted?

omg completely missed this, sorry! my predicted grades are all a*, my school was very nice with them haha, how about yours? and how's the prep going

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending