The Student Room Group

Reapplying to uni after dropping out in November

I did an education course for 2 months (dropped out a week ago) and have realised that this course is really not what I want to do and after some personal issues in mid September I was not in the right mindset for the degree start anyway. I would much rather do a nursing course as this has always been a career I’m very interested in and passionate about, however will these 2 months of a different degree on my application impact my chances of getting a place on a nursing course? I have all the correct entry requirements. Also do I mention this false start on my PS?
Nope, you wouldn't mention it in your personal statement. You'll have to declare it on the education section of UCAS though.
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
Nope, you wouldn't mention it in your personal statement. You'll have to declare it on the education section of UCAS though.

Thank you and sorry for the late reply! Would I need to find a reference from this uni (which would be a struggle as i only saw each lecturer a handful of times) or could I use my college reference?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending