The Student Room Group

The job I quit hasn’t payed me

I left my job for somewhere else with better pay, but I still worked 2 days before quitting. So they owe me about £90. Today was pay day but I haven’t received anything. Are they possibly just late to pay me or have they forgotten?
Original post by rjrjjedjjwn
I left my job for somewhere else with better pay, but I still worked 2 days before quitting. So they owe me about £90. Today was pay day but I haven’t received anything. Are they possibly just late to pay me or have they forgotten?

Did you only work there for a total of two days? Perhaps you quit so soon that they didn't even have time to add you to the payroll system.

Just get in touch with them and point out that they owe you some money.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Did you only work there for a total of two days? Perhaps you quit so soon that they didn't even have time to add you to the payroll system.

Just get in touch with them and point out that they owe you some money.

I started in september so I was there for two months before, and was paid for these monthly on the last friday of the month. Today is the last friday of November so I technically should have been paid.
I started in september so I was there for two months before, and was paid for these monthly on the last friday of the month. Today is the last friday of November so I technically should have been paid.

Understood. Then it's worth giving them a call on Monday to find out what the issue is.

I'd give them a call on Monday to let them know and find out what the problem is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending