The Student Room Group

Girl from college

Ive fancied a girl from college for a while now and i think she knows but when I finally see her alone i missed my chance. Next time i see her im gona make a move but will she think im not into her cos i didnt talk to her?
Reply 1
Hope you will have created some anticipation and dating tension. It will be fine if she feels positive too
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
Hope you will have created some anticipation and dating tension. It will be fine if she feels positive too

Ive never spoken to her. Just know her as shes on the same course. Barrly interacted with her.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Ive never spoken to her. Just know her as shes on the same course. Barrly interacted with her.

Get the ball rolling with a hello and a few pleasantries then. Cold asking out seldom works
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
Get the ball rolling with a hello and a few pleasantries then. Cold asking out seldom works

Yes but shes very introverted and shy in public, when she speaks to her mates in public she whispers etc and with me she does glance my way often but never makes eye contact. During classes she does try and sit close to me etc but shes very shy. Ive literally never said hello to her because shes too shy and its awkward. Shes very socially awkward so can i just go straight in for a convo next time i see her alone?
Yes but shes very introverted and shy in public, when she speaks to her mates in public she whispers etc and with me she does glance my way often but never makes eye contact. During classes she does try and sit close to me etc but shes very shy. Ive literally never said hello to her because shes too shy and its awkward. Shes very socially awkward so can i just go straight in for a convo next time i see her alone?

as someone who is exactly the same as this girl, best to make a friendship with her first. i know someone who liked me and i liked them, they asked me out, and i was too anxious to say yes so i said no lmao. if you can chat to her normally and become friends, a relationship should happen more naturally. just say hello to her and create some small talk until the end of the class so you can walk out together. do this multiple times lol until she feels for comfortable to talk to you more. then perhaps share numbers/social media and talk more there. or even if you know any of her friends who are less shy try to talk to them when she's there
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
as someone who is exactly the same as this girl, best to make a friendship with her first. i know someone who liked me and i liked them, they asked me out, and i was too anxious to say yes so i said no lmao. if you can chat to her normally and become friends, a relationship should happen more naturally. just say hello to her and create some small talk until the end of the class so you can walk out together. do this multiple times lol until she feels for comfortable to talk to you more. then perhaps share numbers/social media and talk more there. or even if you know any of her friends who are less shy try to talk to them when she's there

So next time I see her alone shall i just say hi or go straight in for a convo?
So next time I see her alone shall i just say hi or go straight in for a convo?

yes definitely. say hi and go in for a convo. make sure you do most of the talking, but not totally about yourself e.g. saying this topic is really confusing i don't understand how to do ___. something like that lol. she will much prefer to listen than talk but also remember to ask her some questions too that don't allow for a yes or no answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending