The Student Room Group

Regret changing sixth form colly

So basically I transferred to a different college after spending a year at my old colly, however I regret my choice, and don't want to spend 2 years at my new colly

So basically at my old colly, I did the same course as I'm doing now, BTEC art. I already asked my old tutor if I could go back to my old colly, but they said no that it's to late :frown:.

Anyways would it be possible to ask my new tutor at my new colly, if I could just go into y2, instead of repeating y1.

Man I'm so dumb, and regretting my choice :frown: Like for **** sake
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply