The Student Room Group

Ordinary degree vs PSW Visa

Will I be able to apply for post study work visa if I was awarded an ordinary degree instead of honours
Reply 1
Original post by judi08
Will I be able to apply for post study work visa if I was awarded an ordinary degree instead of honours

Does the information at https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa help?
Original post by judi08

Hey!

I understand that the eligibility for a post-study work visa can be quite specific and may vary based on factors such as the type of degree, university policies, and the duration of your course. Generally, many countries have specific requirements for post-study work visas, and the classification of your degree (ordinary or honours) can be one of those factors.

To get accurate and up-to-date information tailored to your situation, I strongly recommend reaching out to the visa team or the international student office at the university you are applying to. They are well-equipped to provide you with the most relevant details based on the specific regulations in place for your course and the current policies.
Visa regulations can also change, so it's crucial to have the latest information from the official sources. The university's visa team will be able to guide you through the process, offer advice, and ensure that you have the correct information for your particular situation.

Best Wishes
Priya:smile:
Student Ambassador
University of Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending