PSW after ACCA course

Watch this thread
Barath
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would I be eligible for the post study work visa after the ACCA course at BCU or should I opt for ACCA with MSc instead for PSW?
Panjwani
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi Barath. I am also studying ACCA Professional papers wanted to know the same?
Hakuna09
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Did you got any info regarding PSW After ACCA?
baksb
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Yes you can get psw after Acca
Sanri9824
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Has anybody recieved the PSW visa after completing ACCA?
baksb
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sanri9824)
Has anybody recieved the PSW visa after completing ACCA?
yes i have
Sanri9824
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by baksb)
yes i have
There's a debate that it's not a degree and it's a qualification and that it's just equivalent to a degree.. did you face any problem regarding it when applying for your PSW? Did you apply for the ACCA course or the one integrated with MSc?
Thanks!
Last edited by Sanri9824; 7 months ago
baksb
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sanri9824)
There's a debate that it's not a degree and it's a qualification and that it's just equivalent to a degree.. did you face any problem regarding it when applying for your PSW? Did you apply for the ACCA course or the one integrated with MSc?
Thanks!
Just did ACCA. Didnt face any problems
Rahool18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey can anyone tell me about the fess to study ACCA at BCU .And will there be any problem in getting student visa if I am only coming in UK to study ACCA without integrating it with other course ...??It will be a lot of help.
Alirio
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I want to know this as well
Alirio
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
When u are going to UK?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads