The Student Room Group

Imperial Physics A-level offer - what offers did current 1st years get?

I was wondering what A level offers current 1st year Physics undergraduates received to study at Imperial. I am mainly asking this since Imperial has asked for quite a few 3A* a level offers in the 2021 and 2022 cycles, and I'm not sure if this is because of Covid, since the number reduced from 242 to 111 between these 2 years. I'm predicted A*A*A*A with the A in Further Maths and the A*s in Maths, Physics and Economics, so I don't know if the A in FM will be a detriment to my application. Did any current 1st years get a 3A* offer requiring the A*s in all 3 of Maths, FM and Physics?

Thanks!
Original post by Bagel Lamp
I was wondering what A level offers current 1st year Physics undergraduates received to study at Imperial. I am mainly asking this since Imperial has asked for quite a few 3A* a level offers in the 2021 and 2022 cycles, and I'm not sure if this is because of Covid, since the number reduced from 242 to 111 between these 2 years. I'm predicted A*A*A*A with the A in Further Maths and the A*s in Maths, Physics and Economics, so I don't know if the A in FM will be a detriment to my application. Did any current 1st years get a 3A* offer requiring the A*s in all 3 of Maths, FM and Physics?

Thanks!

I want to know this too. From what I understand and I could be totally wrong is that students like you who do 4 A levels were given an offer of A*A*AA and those that did 3 A levels were given offer of 3A stars. Not sure if they did the same for 2022-23 batch. If they followed the same system then you are good as you just require an A in further maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending