The Student Room Group

How long are nursing interviews?

How long should I expect my nursing interviews to take? All 3 I have so far have a time slot of 2 hours, and whilst many have said that they may not use up the whole time, I am scared that they may run over, affecting other commitments such as college, driving lessons, and a hospital scan. Because I have to pay for my driving lessons and public transport to sixth form, I don't want to be wasting money unnecessarily.
Previous googles have just given example questions for job interviews so any advice would be great.
Original post by HEXNGRUS
How long should I expect my nursing interviews to take? All 3 I have so far have a time slot of 2 hours, and whilst many have said that they may not use up the whole time, I am scared that they may run over, affecting other commitments such as college, driving lessons, and a hospital scan. Because I have to pay for my driving lessons and public transport to sixth form, I don't want to be wasting money unnecessarily.
Previous googles have just given example questions for job interviews so any advice would be great.

Hey!

I study child nursing and did my intereviews in December 2022. My first interview lasted around 30 minutes, another lasted 45 minutes and one only lasted 20 minutes. They always ended at the time slot or before as they tend to have other interviews back to back so they also have commitments to get to. I would recommend arranging things so that you do have time just incase though.

Best of luck!
Jess - Digital Student Ambassador ARU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending