The Student Room Group

My car got vandalised

Lost my no claim bonus of over ten years now my insurance is over a thousand pounds. I hate this country
Reply 1
Shouldn't be so much of an issue when we have fully automated cars in a few years.

Did the cameras give good footage to hand over to the police?
Reply 2
Sorry mate - this is a sickener and had it happen to my own car a few months back.

It's not the country it's the people that live in it - many are now so out of control and uncontrolled. That is the reality of life away from the ivory towers where Government policy is made. It's about time ordinary people were given more optimism. How you reform an individual's moral compass is an entirely different matter and it is unlikely to happen in a lifetime.

Keep searching for a lower priced insurer. Protect your no claims as soon as you can (it isn't necessarily this claim and a hit to your NCB that affects everything - even if you had a protected NCB the Insurers would still put your premium up) Get a dash cam front and rear. Seek out well lit areas to park up and under or around CCTV cameras if you can find them.

Keep smiling and best wishes for 2024
Original post by TiBFS
Shouldn't be so much of an issue when we have fully automated cars in a few years.

Did the cameras give good footage to hand over to the police?

would probably be worse with robots lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending